ShopSocially and Americaneagle.com discussed various methods of using Social Signals to boost SEO rank through a joint webinar. With 7 out 8 factors that drive SEO are social in nature, adding a social layer onto your e-commerce site is imperative.
In this issue of Social Commerce Weekly, we give you an assortment of posts trending in Social Commerce from ShopSocially and other leading social media publishing houses from across the web.
Top Social Commerce News of the week
- Boost SEO Rank Using Social Signals – ShopSocially and Americaneagle.com Webinar Tells You How
- How To Use Social Sharing Buttons To Increase Email Marketing Results
- Unleash The Power of Social Commerce. Your Brand will Thank You for it
- How to Retarget Content to Facebook Custom Audiences
- The Kinds of Photos Instagram Followers Want to “Like” Read more.
- 4 Tips for Using Video to Influence Shoppers in Retail
- 5 Google+ Marketing Tips From the Pros
- Extend Facebook’s new “Ask” feature to your e-Commerce site Facebook added social recommendation by introducing the “Ask” feature. Here is a similar way in which this “Ask” feature can be extended onto your e-commerce site to get peer reviews and recommendations that will help in purchase decisions. Read more.
According to Searchmetrics, 7 of the top 8 factors that drive SEO are social in nature. In a joint webinar, ShopSocially and Americaneagle.com presented 4 proven strategies to improve SEO rank using social signals. Read more.
Email messages with social sharing buttons boost click-through rates by more than 150%! Here are some tips and tricks on how to include social sharing buttons into your email. Read More.
A PwC Study says, 49 percent of customers click through from a social media page to an online store if provided with an exclusive deal. Have a look at these 6 tips to leverage the power of social commerce and boost your e-commerce efforts. Read more
Your website visitors are the most relevant target audience to re-market your content. Facebook’s 4 Custom Audiences will help you target your ads better and get more CTRs. Read more.
Consumers watch more than 40 billion videos a month that helps them visualize what they want to buy. The conversion is 1.8x times higher than any other media. Read 4 most useful tips for using videos to influence shoppers in retail. Read More.
Did you know that closing off comments on your Google+ posts will boost engagement? If marketing on Google+ is still a dilemma, here are some tips from the pros. Read more.
Did you find the posts in this issue useful? Let us know in the comment box below. We would love to hear from you!